Airthings Wave Smart Radon Detector with free app, battery operated, no lab fees, easy to use
• Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer among non smokers and is found in every home
• Radon gas fluctuates daily and needs constant monitoring to minimize the health effects
• The Wave provides detailed information about radon, temperature and humidity on your smartphone or tablet
• Use the free app or wave in front of the detector for colour coded notifications
• Receive notifications for air quality, data updates and low battery power
Airthings Wave is an easy to set up digital radon detector. The Wave provides you with detailed information not only about the radon levels in your home, but also the current temperature and humidity levels.
Radon levels can be checked with or without a smart phone or tablet. The detector automatically calibrates to its environment, improving accuracy.
Use the free app to see radon levels and compare daily, weekly, monthly and yearly radon measurements. The app updates constantly when in range of the unit and notifies you when radon levels are high or when the battery levels are low.
You can wave your hand in front of the detector and get a current reading with easy to understand color codes: green (good), yellow (warning), red (danger). An audible alarm also alerts you to high radon levels.
The Wave is easy to install on the ceiling or a wall requiring only one screw. 2 AA batteries (included) will give you about 1.5 years of peace of mind.
• Provides detailed information about radon, temperature and humidity on your smartphone or tablet
• Use the free app or wave in front of the detector for Colour coded notifications
• Installing Wave onto a wall or ceiling is optional
Wave is the new smart radon detector from Airthings for your home or office that works with or without a smartphone. In addition, Wave also measures temperature and humidity using built-in sensors, thus increasing the accuracy of radon readings.
Easy to install on a wall or ceiling with a single screw, Wave uses magnets to stay connected to the base. Two included standard AA batteries are all that is needed for operation so you don’t have to worry about complicated wiring or confusing instructions.
Wave gives you first results in only 1 hour and unlike a test kit, its detectors are unaffected by humidity and other radiation. After 7 days, 1 standard deviation is within 20% of the actual radon level and at 1 month it is within 10% for Radon levels measured at 100 Bq/m3.
App for Smartphone or Tablet
Wave’s free app for iOS (9.0 or later) or Android (5.0 or later) is easy to download from the AppStore or Google Play. Create an account and follow instructions for quick set-up. Airthings provides online support shou