Airthings Wave Smart Radon Detector with free app, battery operated, no lab fees, easy to use
• Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer among non smokers and is found in every home
• Radon gas fluctuates daily and needs constant monitoring to minimize the health effects
• The Wave provides detailed information about radon, temperature and humidity on your smartphone or tablet
• Use the free app or wave in front of the detector for colour coded notifications
• Receive notifications for air quality, data updates and low battery power
Airthings Wave is an easy to set up digital radon detector. The Wave provides you with detailed information not only about the radon levels in your home, but also the current temperature and humidity levels.
Radon levels can be checked with or without a smart phone or tablet. The detector automatically calibrates to its environment, improving accuracy.
Use the free app to see radon levels and compare daily, weekly, monthly and yearly radon measurements. The app updates constantly when in range of the unit and notifies you when radon levels are high or when the battery levels are low.
You can wave your hand in front of the detector and get a current reading with easy to understand color codes: green (good), yellow (warning), red (danger). An audible alarm also alerts you to high radon levels.
The Wave is easy to install on the ceiling or a wall requiring only one screw. 2 AA batteries (included) will give you about 1.5 years of peace of mind.
• Provides detailed information about radon, temperature and humidity on your smartphone or tablet
• Use the free app or wave in front of the detector for Color coded notifications
• Installing Wave onto a wall or ceiling is optional
Wave is the new smart radon detector from Airthings for your home or office that works with or without a smartphone. In addition, Wave also measures temperature and humidity using built-in sensors, thus increasing the accuracy of radon readings.
Easy to install on a wall or ceiling with a single screw, Wave uses magnets to stay connected to the base. Two included standard AA batteries are all that is needed for operation so you don’t have to worry about complicated wiring or confusing instructions.
Wave gives you first results in only 1 hour and unlike a test kit, its detectors are unaffected by humidity and other radiation. After 7 days, 1 standard deviation is within 20% of the actual radon level and at 1 month it is within 10% for Radon levels measured at 100 Bq/m3.
App for Smartphone or Tablet
Wave’s free app for iOS (9.0 or later) or Android (5.0 or later) is easy to download from the AppStore or Google Play. Create an account and follow instructions for quick set-up. Airthings provides online support should any problem or questions arise.
With your Bluetooth enabled, every time you move within 30-50 feet of Wave, the latest data will be downloaded automatically and you’ll be notified if you need to take action either through your app or via email. The central image is the risk indicator, shown as a colored ring on your phone or tablet, with the numeric radon level average over the pre-selected time interval.
An extensive menu allows you to see graphs for radon, temperature, and humidity or see historical and average value graphs over a range of time intervals. Wave will use the national recommended level for your exact location as a basis for warning notifications and tracks data for 1 full year.
Even if you don’t use a smartphone, Wave lets you know your radon level with a simple wave of your hand in front of the unit. One of 3 universal color codes will appear as a light ring on this device, making it easy to see, even in the dark.
• Green: Good—Air quality is good, radon is low.
• Yellow: Warning—Air quality could be better, open a window.
• Red: Danger—Air quality is not good, radon levels are high.
You can also receive an audio alert from your detector when radon levels are above those recommended for your location or by the World Health Organization (WHO).
• Air quality sensors: Airthings’ Wave includes temperature and humidity sensors that provide the ultimate accuracy in radon readings by taking into account environmental factors. They also allow for early detection and notifications of potential mold concerns.
• App-connectivity: Real-time status is accessible with the app, which connects via Bluetooth and catalogues short- and long-term data for a one-year period, at daily, weekly, monthly and annual increments.
• Bluetooth technology: Bluetooth technology allows for seamless and automatic updates of sensor data. As long as you have the app installed and are regularly within 50 feet of the device, you will be notified if actions are needed.
• Notifications: When Wave detects high radon levels for a period exceeding national guidelines, you will be notified and receive recommendations on how to reduce radon in your home.
• Proximity detection: Close-range motion in front of the device activates a simple visual indicator light, which turns green (Good), yellow (Warning) or red (Danger) to alert you to your home’s air quality. An Audio Alert option provides an audible warning of high radon levels.
Wave Radon Detector from Airthings provides you with radon level readings available on your smartphone or tablet, or via email. Accurate and simple to operate, Wave stores data for a full year and provides visual and audible notifications of high radon levels along with suggestions for effectively addressing them.
What Customers Love:
• Bluetooth Enabled: Provides ongoing radon level information and tracking ability. Even if you don’t have a smartphone or tablet, you can receive the same information right to your inbox.
• More than Radon: Wave also monitors temperature and humidity, giving you more information while aiding accuracy of radon detection.
A smarter radon detector – monitor radon, as well as temperature and humidity quickly and accurately on your smartphone
• Highly accurate Track levels over long periods for more accuracy than traditional methods
• Meaningful Data View sensor data in a way that makes sense to you – 2 day, 1 week, 1 month or 1 year
• Stunning Design Looks fantastic in a variety of living spaces
• No Lab Fees Take control of your radon levels with no lab tests needed, ever!
• Smart Integrations Works with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT
• Easy Installation