- FASTEST RESULTS, NO LAB FEES: World’s fastest home radon detector provides the first reading in 10 minutes after plug & play setup, reliable result within 1 hour, and app connectivity for easy monitoring & general consumer use.
- ACCURATE RADON REPORT: Most reliable, fast, & accurate radon tester for homes, offices, and buildings. Industry-first home radon test device counting 30 times of radon level per hour (30 cph/pCi/L) with true accuracy. Radon self-inspection report is available anytime you need it.
- REAL-TIME CONTINUOUS & LONG-TERM MONITORING: Unlike other radon gas detectors, our radon reading results updated every 10 minutes. Our detector stores 1-year of data for long term analysis. Long term radon testing matters as radon levels can fluctuate >10X due to environmental reasons.
- Radon Eye RD200 is a small, low-cost radon detector for fast and accurate measurement of radon in indoor environments. It’s an excellent instrument for continuous, time-resolved and integrating radon measurements in homes, at workplaces and in public buildings.
Easy to operate- it can be used by everyone, the homeowner as well as the radon professional.
The Radon Eye records and stores measurement data in 1-hour cycles and its memory can hold data of one year continuous operation. This radon detector provides users with detailed and precise information about temporal radon fluctuations that are detected with fast response and in high resolution. These unique features make the Radon Eye a perfect tool for screening measurements and control measurements, for long-term radon monitoring as well as for short-term tests, for the evaluation of radon remediation measures but also for a quick verification of ventilation effects, for radon dosimetry, experimental setups and many other applications.
The bright OLED display of the Radon Eye provides users with the quickest information about changing radon levels since the displayed 1-hour mean value is updated every 10 minutes. The direct display further indicates the radon mean values of the last day and month, the peak value and the elapsed measurement time. But, the Radon Eye can also be connected to smart phones and tablets via Bluetooth.
The cost-free app offers a clear graphic visualization of detailed measurement data, the export of data as well as the setting of the alarm level and additional parameters.
RADON EYE MAIN FEATURES:
• Continuous, time resolved and fast measurement of indoor radon
• First accurate results available after 1 hour
• Graphic visualization of data with smart phones and tablets
• Measurement data stored as text-files (*.txt)
• Data can be exported to other applications like MS-Excel
• Easy to use, maintenance free, large memory
• Detector: Pulsed Ionization-Chamber
• Measure: Rn-222 activity concentration
• Unit of Measure: Bq/m³
• Measurement Range: 1 – 3700 Bq/m3
• Sensitivity: 1,35 cpm/100 Bq/m3
• Accuracy of 1-hour measurement data: ±14% at 100 Bq/m³
±11% at 200 Bq/m³
±10% at 300 Bq/m³
• Display: OLED (2.4 x 1.3 cm)
• Displayed Value: floating 1-hour mean value, updated every 10 minutes
• Data Recording: in 1-hour intervals
• Memory capacity: measurement data for 1 year continuous operation
• Communication: Bluetooth LE (Android/ iOS)
• Environmental Conditions: Temp.: 10-40 °C, Relative Humidity: <90 % • Power Supply: DC 12 Volt via mains adapter • Power Consumption: 65 mA • Dimension and Weight: diameter: 8 cm, height: 12 cm, weight: 240 g