Prevent illness at home and in your office while increasing energy and good health with Airthings Wave Plus IAQ Monitor and Radon Detector. The Wave Plus is the first indoor air quality monitor with sensors that detect the presence of radon, as well as carbon dioxide plus total VOC’s, for the most complete monitoring system available.
Complete IAQ Analysis
Airthings Wave Plus incorporates 6 sensors which include those that detect the 3 most troubling pollutants contaminating your indoor air causing sickness, increased asthma and allergy symptoms, and even death.
• Radon: Found in all 50 states, this odorless, colorless gas is the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer, accounting for over 21,000 deaths annually.
• Carbon Dioxide: While the implications of increased CO2 on the planet are more widely known, the effects of increased levels in your home or office can be headaches, vertigo, double vision, and an inability to concentrate.
• TVOC’s: Total Volatile Organic Compounds come from common household items like cleaners, adhesives, fabrics, aerosols, and paint. These can include benzene, ethylene glycol, formaldehyde, methylene chloride, among others.
In addition, you also receive detailed views of temperature, humidity, and air pressure plus additional sensors for more analytics options.
A Complete View
Just a simple wave of your hand at the Wave Plus will let you know the general quality of your indoor air. You also have the option of receiving audio alerts when air quality is bad.
• Green: Indoor air quality is good
• Yellow: Warning that air quality is approaching recommended limits
• Red: Indicates a dangerous level that requires action
Because the Wave Plus includes online access to a personalized dashboard, you can see a real-time view of your indoor air quality in detail. Data is displayed numerically, as well as in graphic form. Track historical data, observe trends, and compare individual spaces in your home or office allowing you to take more specific steps to improve the IAQ in those areas.
Through the Airthings dashboard you will receive alerts when air quality is poor plus receive tips that enable you to reduce hazards to your IAQ, optimize ventilation, and save on energy costs. The dashboard is compatible with Airthings Wave so you can integrate multiple devices throughout your home or office. View individual sensor values and export raw data for further use.
Research from JLL indicates that companies spend only 10% on rent and energy costs, while they invest 90% in employee salaries. Apply a 2% improvement in energy efficiency vs. a 2% improvement in productivity and compare $.06 to $6 in increased revenue per square foot.
The American Lung Association’s list of the effects of poor indoor air quality includes a reduced ability to concentrate, frequent headaches, increased allergy symptoms and respiratory illnesses like asthma. Optimizing indoor air quality in the work place has the potential to actually generate revenue with increased productivity and reduced employee absence due to illness.
When applied to a school environment, the potential for an increase in average attendance plus an improved ability to concentrate, along with other benefits, could result in an increase in student performance and learning. The potential long-term effects of this outcome are staggering.
Not only do you have access via the internet and your computer, but you can download the free app on your smartphone or tablet. Whenever you are in range of your Wave Plus, you’ll immediately receive updated data on your smart device. In addition, your Wave Plus is integrated with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT so you can use voice commands to control your device.
For those who love a technically advanced home environment, IFTTT allows you to create or access useful protocols for your IAQ monitor to follow, plus integrate with third-party products.
The Airthings Wave Plus is the first indoor air quality monitor to include sensors that detect the presence of radon as well as CO2, VOC’s, temperature, humidity, and air pressure. Access all your data online or your smart device.
What Customers Love
• Radon Detection: No need to purchase a separate radon detector, plus monitor other IAQ factors at the same time.
• Connectivity: You can access detailed information via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and ITFFF.
What’s In The Box?
• Air Quality + Radon Detector
• Qty (2) AA Batteries
• Owner’s Manual
• Mounting Screw
1-Year Limited Warranty
Product Specification Sheet
The first battery-operated smart indoor air quality monitor with Radon detection, including sensors for temperature, air pressure, humidity, TVOCs, and CO 2.
. Highly Accurate Track levels over long periods for more accuracy than traditional methods
• Increase Overall Health Measuring your indoor air quality is an important step in preventing illness and increasing productivity, energy and good health
• More Sensors Gain full visibility with 6 sensors, including the 3 most serious indoor air pollutants
• Complete Control Enjoy a complete and detailed overview of the air quality in your spac
• Stunning Design Looks fantastic in a variety of living spaces
• Smart Integrations Works with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT
• Easy Installation
£199.00 Regular Price